Brochures are likewise known as pamphlets and are more costly to print. A brochure is usually a standard-size sheet of paper folded lengthwise two or 3 times to make either 4 panels or 6 panels.
Brochures are usually more complex to print as every panel has its margins, images as well as its unique headlines. Companies print an incredible number of brochures annually and occasionally engage copywriters to write the brochure text.
Brochures are the flip side of flyers in the throw-away section: they are made primarily to be kept and referred to repeatedly. They’re given mostly at the end of sales presentations or as take-away material at trade shows, they are also displayed in racks at finance institutions, doctors’ offices and cash registers.
It’s supposed that only those that are keen on learning more about a product are going to pick up a brochure.
The aim of a brochure is
- To follow-through after a first sales contact.
- To provide more-detailed material instead of a flyer.
- Brochures are employed in direct mail campaigns as the follow-up to a postcard that was delivered to generate interest among prospective buyers.
A flyer is also known as a leaflet or a handbill. It is just one piece of paper, usually 8 ½” x 11″ (A4) sizes. Flyers are effective for small scale marketing, or to for covering a smaller area. They are a cost-effective way to get info out to a great number of people.
These marketing pieces are known as a throw-away, for the reason that they’re distributed or kept in public spaces with the hope that most will only get a passing glance before being discarded. They are poorly printed with inferior quality paper and could be used to publicize a night club or fast food opening.
The main goal of a flyer is to provide information for a limited time at minimal costs.
Flyers are mostly used for:
- Announcements of events
- Product information, like specifications for a brand new car.
- Fact sheets distributed at trade shows or seminars.
A pamphlet is an open booklet without a hard cover or binding. It might consist of just one sheet of paper printed on both sides and folded, in various dimensions or it might include a couple of pages that are folded in half and saddle stapled at the crease to create a simple book.
A pamphlet requires a minimum of 5 but not over 48 pages exclusive of the cover page.
The purposes of a pamphlet are:
- They are a good choice in business communications.
- Pamphlets are used to inform, persuade, or entertain an audience.
- They are used to mobilise people to support a cause.
- To promote an event.
- To popularise a slogans and messages.
Need a printing services? Contact us today.